Based on your location, you may be eligible for FREE Shipping (refer to the bullet points below). Please note that free shipping only applies to Ground Delivery within most parts of Canada and the Continental U.S.
In addition, FREE Shipping only applies to the first parcel being shipped (in the event that you purchase items that require two boxes to ship). Example: an order consisting of a hockey stick, hockey helmet and hockey skate - this would require two boxes. The more expensive box will fall under our Free Shipping Policy, and the second box will require an additional charge to the order.
Lastly, some items may carry an additional Oversized* and/or Beyond Destination Charge** depending on your order/location. If applicable, the charge(s) will be reflected in your final order value. If you have any questions or need further clarification, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
Destination of Your Order / Minimum Order Amount to be Eligible for FREE Shipping (CAD, Pre-Tax):
- British Columbia / $89.99
- Western Canada (AB, SK, MB) / $119.99
- Central Canada (ON, QC) / $129.99
- Eastern Canada (NB, NS, PE, NL) / $199.99
- Continental U.S. / $119.99
**Examples of items carrying an Oversized Special Handling Charge (+$9.99 per parcel) include: hockey sticks, hockey shafts, goalie sticks, goalie pads, wheel bags, etc.
**A Beyond Destination Charge may apply if you are located in a remote location not normally serviced by our courier company. If this is the case, we will contact you for approval before your credit card is processed and the order ships. This extra charge doesn't currently show up in the shopping cart - we won't know you are Beyond Destination until your shipping address is processed by our Shipping Department.
We have a variety of delivery options available depending on your needs and location. Once your order is submitted, it may take up to three business days for processing and shipment. If you need your order quickly, please make note of this during the checkout process and we’ll do our best to get it on the road as soon as possible. Please also consider selecting “Express” delivery for time sensitive orders.
Once your order is processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number that will allow you to get real-time updates throughout the journey from our Shipping Department to your doorstep. You can track your order in either of the following locations:
We take pride in having the lowest possible prices in our retail stores, and the same applies to our website. Our FREE Shipping minimum order amounts are very competitive, but if you don’t qualify for it, don’t worry! In this event, the shipping rate that you see during the checkout process will apply. The rate you see is just an estimate - in the event that shipping is more than what is quoted in your order, we will contact you via Email or Telephone before processing the order and shipping it.
Please keep in mind that the shipping rate that you are charged is our exact cost of shipping. We do NOT mark-up our shipping costs to make money. No mark-ups! Nothing!
In the event that extra charges apply (Oversized Charge, Beyond Destination Charge, and/or Faster Shipping Option), the rates reflected are still our exact cost of shipping. Also no mark-ups!
1. Will you ship within the Greater Vancouver Area?
Depending on your location in relation to our four retail stores, we may be able to ship you your order. Acceptable locations for delivery could include Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Squamish, and Whistler, among others. If you require further clarification or would like to inquire about getting an order delivered locally, please Contact Us.
2. If I live in Greater Vancouver and have purchased something from your website, can I do a return/exchange in one of your stores?
Yes, however we will only be able to process returns during weekday business hours (Monday to Friday). Before going into the store, please bring the following with you: the item(s) purchased, its original packaging, the order receipt, and the same method of payment used during checkout.
3. Do you ship Internationally?
Yes we do, however there are certain strict restrictions put in place by some of our suppliers. Please see Question #5 below for more information.
4. How quickly will my order ship?
It may take up to three business days for processing and shipment. If you need your order shipped as soon as possible, please make note of this during the checkout process and we’ll do our best to get it on the road as fast as we can. Please also consider selecting an “Express” delivery for time sensitive orders.
5. Do you have any shipping restrictions on specific brands/items?
Unfortunately, we do. There are some strict shipping restrictions in place that includes the following:
- We can’t ship anything Bauer, CCM, Reebok, or Easton outside of Canada (apologies to our International friends!)
- Anything marked on our website as “In-Store Only” can only be purchased in-store. This includes all high-end Bauer items - example: the newly released Bauer APX2 skate.
6. Am I able to ship my order using a different courier?
We ship the majority of our orders via Purolator because of the relationship we have built with them along with our extremely low, agreed-upon shipping rates. But, we will do whatever we can to make you, our valued customer, happy. If you have a shipping account with a different courier company, that’s fine. If you want to use a service such as Greyhound, that’s also fine. Please just make note of your requirements during the checkout process – thanks!
7. If I want to return/get a refund on an item purchased online, what is the process?
Unfortunately, we aren’t able to cover the return shipping of your order – you will be required to cover the charges. Additionally, if you received free shipping on your order, your refund will be the order amount less our cost of shipping. Example:
- An Alberta customer purchases $100 worth of product and receives free shipping (which cost us $15 to ship). If this customer wants to return the product and get a refund, they will receive the $100 - $15 = $85. Please also note that if you received free shipping on your order, it is only available once. If you need to return an item and replace it with something different, you will be required to cover the re-shipping charges. One free freight per order.