Returns and Exchanges
If you are not 100% satisfied with an online purchase made from our website, you can return/exchange it. Before proceeding, we kindly ask you to read the rest of our policy below:
If the item was purchased within 30 days and is brand-new (unused, in its original packaging and with all tags attached), we will authorize a return/exchange. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept returns/exchanges on used items - sorry about this!
Refunds will be credited back to the original payment method - we do not refund cash under any circumstance (cash purchases will be credited back to a credit/debit card, or store credit).
Please follow these steps to process a return/exchange:
- Email us to obtain a return authorization number (RA#): please email us to obtain an RA#, and also specify the reason for the return (wrong size, defective item, purchased elsewhere, etc). Once you have an RA#:
- Ship the items back to us (prepaid): re-package your items carefully, tape the box closed, and clearly mark the outside of the box with the following: “GOODS PURCHASED IN CANADA THAT ARE BEING RETURNED.” Ship prepaid to the following address:
- Cyclone Taylor Sports (Returns Department)
- Unit 401 - 5940 No. 6 Rd
- Richmond, BC V6V 1Z1
Please ensure that you send your return/exchange via a traceable carrier such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, Canada Post, Canpar, DHL, etc. We are not responsible for packages not received if sent via a courier company that doesn’t provide a tracking number.
A FEW NOTES ABOUT RETURNS/EXCHANGES
If you need to return/exchange an item and have obtained an RA#, the following would apply depending on if you received “free” shipping or not:
Additionally, if you are exchanging an item for something else, you will be required to pay the shipping cost of the replacement item - our shipping policy includes one free freight per order. A few other points worth noting:
- Due to hygiene reasons, all in-store/online baselayer purchases are final sale (no returns/exchanges).
- This includes: pants, shorts, socks, supporters, tops, underwear, etc.
- We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
- As mentioned above, we will not be able to accept a return/exchange on a used item.
- Once we receive your returned/exchanged item, it may take up to five (5) business days for processing.
- In the event of a return, your method of payment will be credited once the process has been completed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
TO OUR LOCAL CUSTOMERS
Our return/exchange policy also applies to you, but with a few less steps! If you are not 100% satisfied with a purchase made from one of our retail stores, you are eligible to return it within 30 days (item must be in brand-new, re-sellable condition). Please follow these steps to process a return/exchange:
- Gather the required materials before visiting us in-store: in addition to the item you are returning/exchanging, please also bring its original packaging, any tags or barcodes, as well as your original receipt and method of payment used.
- Process the return/exchange with us: an available Cyclone’s team member will happily assist you with your return/exchange.
Note that If you are returning an online order to one of our retail locations, the process is a little more complicated. As we process online orders from our head office using Shopify Payments, the in-store associates cannot process refunds in person. They can accept the return in the store; however, your refund will be processed via our head office within five (5) business days of making your return to the store.
Lastly on returns, please note that if your order was shipped via “free” shipping, this amount will be deducted from the amount of the refund. If you have any questions or concerns on returns/exchanges, please don’t hesitate to contact us.