New for 2017 is the Vapor LTX Skate (2017 Model) from Bauer. The skate is based on the catalog Vapor X500 Skate, with the following Sports Excellence exclusive upgrades:
- Tongue: FORM-FIT (based off the Vapor X600)
- Outsole: clear injected TPU + woven (based off the Vapor X600)
- Liner: HYDRA MAX (based off the Vapor X700)
- Runners: Lightspeed 1 (based off the Vapor X700)
In addition to the Sports Excellence exclusive upgrades listed above, the Vapor LTX Skate also comes equipped with a reinforced Trueform tech PU Quarter Package with X-rib pattern. A 1-piece injected heel/ankle core provides Heel Support, while anaform foam ankle pads are found in the Ankle Padding, providing a good level of comfort for the skater. Moving on to the Tongue, the Vapor LTX's feature an anatomical 40oz 2-piece felt tongue with metatarsal padding.
To round out the Vapor LTX Skate from Bauer, also included are:
- A molded comfort EVA foam Footbed
- Thermoformable upper
- TUUK LIGHTSPEED EDGE Blade Holders
Check out the Vapor LTX Skate (2017 Model) from Bauer today!