Bauer 3D Skate Lab Scanner!
Bauer 3D Skate Lab Scanner!
Have you heard? Our Vancouver Store has the highly-anticipated Bauer 3D Skate Lab Scanner! It arrived a few months ago (summer of 2017), and is a cool piece of technology. It is the next level of custom skate fitting and is an experience you must try next time you are looking for new hockey skates.
In a few words, the 3D Skate Lab Scanner is state-of-the-art. It analyzes your feet and produces detailed foot-to-skate data and algorithms to help you find the perfect skate. The experience will bring your game to the next level! Want to learn more about the technology and the process? Read on…
Scan, Analyze, Fit
When you visit our Vancouver Store, our staff of highly-trained and knowledgable hockey experts will take you through the process. Simply put, there are three steps:
(1) Scan: you will step into the scanner, and after inputting some personal information, the technology will scan all angles of your feet. This process takes under a minute!
(2) Analyze: after the scanner completes the process, it will produce a result based on the specifications of your feet. A few results that the scanner will produce: ideal skate size/width, recommended “fit family” (Supreme, Nexus or Vapor).
(3) Fit: at the end of the process, the 3D Skate Lab Scanner will make a recommendation on the skate family that is best suited to you. From here, our staff will take you to our skate bench and have you try on some skates. Example: if you best suit a higher-end Vapor skate, you may try on models such as the Bauer Vapor 1X, Vapor X900 or Vapor LTX Pro+.
What are some of the benefits of the 3D Skate Lab Scanner?
By finding your perfect fit in Bauer hockey skates, it will change everything! Optimal-fitting skates are important for on-ice performance – it’s comparable to tires on a car. The better the tire, the better the performance you will have on the road. Think winter tires during the winter, racing tires for race cars, etc.
By experiencing this new-age technology, you will be exposed to the most scientifically accurate measurement system on the market. Everything from foot length, width and depth characteristics of your feet. Cool, huh?
Lastly, the 3D Skate Scanner Scanner will also identify areas of your feet which could be considered “trouble areas.” These hot spots will allow our staff to pay extra attention to these areas during the heat-molding and customization process of your new skates.
Want to experience the future of fitting via the 3D Skate Lab Scanner?
Visit us in our Vancouver Store today, or feel free to contact us over-the-phone (1-604-266-3316) or electronically first. We can be reached at any of the following means:
- Twitter: @cyclonetaylor
- Facebook: @cyclonetaylor
- Instagram: @cyclonetaylor
- Live chat: https://cyclonetaylor.myshopify.com
- Email: email@example.com
PS, the 3D Skate Lab Scanner is free to try - no purchase necessary!