Can you believe it? Hockey season is upon us for 2017/2018! Where does the time go? It feels like summer just started, yet we’re heading back to the rinks soon (or are already back in the rinks). Time for a contest!
To welcome in the upcoming season, we recently launched our Season Opening Sale, and are now stoked to bring you our 2017 ‘Season Opener Sale’ Contest! Two (2) winners’ will be randomly drawn, and each will win a $250.00 CAD Gift Card to be used on anything in our current sale flyer. Need new equipment? Read on…
CYCLONE’S 2017 ‘SEASON OPENER SALE’ CONTEST RULES:
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
(1) Subscribe to our newsletter (1 entry):
(2) Like Us on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have liked us, or if you already do (1 entry)
(2) Follow us on Twitter. Same thing, leave a comment below telling us once you have followed us, or if you already do (1 entry)
(4) Tweet the following on Twitter (1 entry per tweet, per day):
WIN 1 of 2 $250 Gift Cards to use in @cyclonetaylor’s Season Opener Sale: http://bit.ly/CtsGC. RT to enter! #CtsGC
(5) Follow Us on Instagram. Again, leave a comment below telling us once you have, or if you already do (1 entry)
Best of luck to all entrants, and Happy Back-to-Hockey Season from all of us at Cyclone Taylor Sports! 😀
Contest will start on August 30, 2017, and entries will be accepted until September 10, 2017 (11:59pm PST). Two (2) winners’ will be chosen at random – remember, the more entries you have, the better chance you have at winning! You can max out at 16 entries (email sign-up, Facebook like, Twitter follow, 12 Twitter tweets and an Instagram follow). The winners’ will be contacted through email, and announced on social media, between September 11 and 13, 2017. By providing your email address and entering to win, you are agreeing to receive sporadic emails from Cyclone Taylor Sports. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
THE 2 RANDOMLY CHOSEN WINNERS ARE:
- Jenny Wilson (@JennyWilson123 on Twitter)
- Carolynne Palla (@Hockey604Mom on Twitter)