OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU, OUR VALUED CUSTOMER
At CycloneTaylor.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We have been in business since 1957 and have also operated our online store since 1999 – that’s a long time! We understand that this brings a lot of responsibility with it, and that’s ok. Any personal or sensitive information that we collect will only be used to process your order*.
Once you fill up your shopping cart and are ready to checkout, we will ask you for the following information:
- Billing Information (Name, Address, Phone Number Email Address, etc)
- Shipping Information
- Preferred Shipping Method
- We ship the majority of our orders via Purolator. A number of their services are available depending on how quickly you require your order. For more information on our FREE Shipping Policy, Click Here.
- Payment Method: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal. However, if you want to inquire about using a different method of payment, please don't hesitate to Contact Us.
The personal/sensitive that you provide us when you checkout is strictly used to process that order. At CycloneTaylor.com, we will never sell or otherwise release your personal information to any third party. Unless you ask us to, we will not contact you for any other reason than to process your order and provide a tracking number.
Whenever you place an order with CycloneTaylor.com, you can trust that your personal/sensitive information will be protected. It is important to note the following:
- We use an industry standard 128 Bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol to encrypt your information during the checkout process. We ensure that your personal/sensitive information is hidden from any potential threats and guarantee that they cannot be intercepted by outside parties.
- Our website also uses SiteLock Domain Security, which protects you (and us). This added security service protects our website from hackers, malware, and other threats. The service scans our website daily and instantly alerts us if any vulnerabilities are detected.
We also use “cookies” on our website, which are essentially small bits of information that are stored on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser. Although our cookies don’t store any of your private information, they do allow us to keep items in your shopping cart between visits or during the same visit. Whether you want your web browser to accept cookies or not is up to you. For more information on enabling and disabling cookies, please click on your default web browser below:
If you have any questions or concerns about our website’s security, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
*In the event that you have signed up for our online newsletters, your email address will be occasionally used so that we can communicate news, exclusive promos and contests with you.
**In rare circumstances, we may also be required to ask for your social security or tax ID number on items such as clothing, jerseys, or large value purchases. This information is required on some items by U.S. Customs.