At Cyclone Taylor Sports, we will match ANY Canadian or U.S. price on any Current Model hockey product*** (in-store or online, from an Authorized Reseller). In the event that you find a lower priced current model hockey product advertised elsewhere, we will match that price.
To process a price guarantee, please follow these steps:
- In-Store Purchases: Present a printed copy of the exact item and its price and we will match it. Please provide the company name and the ad or website advertising the lower price for verification purposes.
- Online Purchases: Contact us by phone or email with details of the exact item and its price (Toll-Free: 1-800-665-2188 / Sales@CycloneTaylor.com). Please provide the company name or email us the URL of the exact item and its price.
Additionally, if you purchase an item from our website and that price is reduced within 30 days of purchase, we will l credit your original payment method the difference. If you need clarification regarding our pricing guarantee or have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
You may be surprised to learn that you will not save much (if any) money by purchasing hockey equipment from the U.S. If you find a lower price elsewhere on a Current Model hockey product in Canada or the U.S., we will match it***. Now that’s convenience! No border line-ups, no hassles with returns or warranties – just the peace of mind knowing you have paid the lowest price offered anywhere.
Consider this before buying your equipment in the U.S.:
- Hassle Free Warranties: In the event you break your stick within the 30-day warranty period, we will provide you with an immediate replacement at any of our stores (with receipt). Warranty replacements on sticks purchased in the U.S. can be time consuming and difficult to manage as you are responsible for re-packaging the broken stick, shipping it back to the U.S., and then waiting for the replacement stick to be shipped back to a U.S. address for pick up.
- Hassle Free Returns: In the event that the wrong item is purchased and you need to return it, the process is much quicker and more efficient by simply visiting us in-store. With out-of-country returns, you are responsible for re-packaging the product, shipping it back to the U.S., and then waiting for your replacement item to be shipped back to a U.S. address for pick up.
- Proper Fitting is Essential: To ensure optimum performance and safety, it is essential to have your equipment properly fitted – this is difficult to achieve when shopping online. By visiting us in-store, our hockey specialists will determine your needs and go through a proper fitting process for the equipment you require.
THE MESSAGE WE WANT TO GET OUT?
Prices are rarely less in the U.S. than Canada, and there are a host of headaches one can encounter when shopping for hockey equipment online (border line-ups, import duties, warranties, returns, poorly fitting equipment).
Please also remember that U.S. companies will not provide sponsorships to local minor hockey associations, prizes for tournaments, or support your child’s hockey program in any way. Lower Mainland hockey stores do care about the local associations and will provide products and services to help develop young hockey players, coaches and referees. In addition, local stores also provide jobs for many players that play a high level of hockey and are hoping to reach the next level. The same can be said for coaches and referees!
With your support, we can continue to provide positions for these talented young men and women. Of course, where you spend your hard-earned dollars will always be your decision, but we hope you will think about the big picture and the importance of shopping locally and supporting those who support your child’s hockey development.
***Current Model: refers to items available within nine (9) months of their initial release date. For example: an item released in April 2015 will be considered “current model” until January 2016.
- To be eligible for our price guarantee adjustment, the item must be new and identical in terms of brand, model, pattern, size, width, color, flex, etc.
- Time-limited sales events (Example: Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day) offering limited quantities or a “limited time offer ” are not eligible for our price guarantee.
- Competitors’ special promotions such as coupons, gift certificates, gift with purchase and “buy one, get one free” are not eligible for our price guarantee.
- Our price guarantee excludes liquidation, bankruptcy or closeout sales.
- Expired offers are not eligible under our price guarantee.
- Our price guarantee will not apply where the competitor or Cyclone Taylor Sports has made a typographical pricing error.
- As mentioned above, we will not match the pricing of any Unauthorized Resellers.