The Bunga Pads Ankle Sleeve is the original and best gel-lined ankle protection device in the sporting world today. It is used by athletes, both professional and amateur, across the world. This is a fantastic solution for all skaters, whether hockey, figure, roller or inline, who want maximum pressure relief in their skates and skate in comfort. This product incorporates a Bunga High-Tek Sleeve, which is used to keep the product in place and increase the longevity of the sleeve itself.
The Bunga Gel Ankle Sleeve is 3" wide, available in two different sizes, and has a thin layer of protective gel around the entire inside to provide maximum protection and comfort to your ankles inside skates. Cushion and protect the entire ankle area from chafing, rubbing, and friction caused by stiff boots with this Bunga Pads Ankle Sleeve. The small size is 5" long whereas the large size is 10" long, and both are designed to be worn around the ankle area. It is not recommended to pull the ankle sleeve over the heel or mid-foot as this will overstretch the material. If you need heel protection, check out our Bunga Achilles Heel Pad. The Bunga Pads Ankle Sleeve comes in two sizes, small and large, to ensure a proper fit.
- 100% medical grade quality
- Light weight, High Tech Elastic Sleeve with Medical Grade BM Visco Elastic Gel
- Dermatologist Tested and hypo-allergenic
- 3" wide gel lined sleeve
- Durable elastic tubing lined with supple comfortable gel
- Absorbs friction, shock, and vibration
- Tube is folded inside out on bottom to show the gel inside.
- Also great for figure skates, rollerblades, ski boots, work boots, and hiking boots
- Used from minor hockey players to beer league players up to NHL players
- Sold individually (1 sleeve per package)
- Fits left or right foot